Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

A terrible day..!!!!

DATE:First week 2013
TIME:Morning before go to school
PLACE:At hostel


               This week is a terrible day!i do not know what happen to myself..do you know why?i woke up late..!OMG..!!after i bath quickly,i thought i have more time but my thought was wrong..!i just get 5 minutes to get ready for assembly at 7 a.m..i quickly wearing the school uniform as fast as lightning..>_<..when i wearing my school "tudung",the bell was ringing to inform that its already 7 a.m for assembly...i'm very nervous..!my hand and my leg also shaking.!arggghhhhhhhh...!!!!!nooooooo...!!!i wearing my 
tudung then wear my shoes so quickly..then,i running to downstair to get assembly.i was so relief because i made it to assembly on the time.after that,i realise that everyone looking weird at my feet..my friend said "heyyyyy...where your shoes..???"..i felt weird then i look at my feet and saw i only wearing a SELIPAR..!!!..i'm very shyy..oh nooo...!after assembly i quickly run upstair n wearing my shoes to go school immediately because its already 7.30 a.m.i take this story as a lesson because time is gold..and we must appreciate the time...

                                                                      #mrs lolipop..

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment