Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Shy but happy

DATE:Third week 2013
TIME:morning
PLACE:At hall

         Shame..!today was nightmare..!because today i must wearing "kadet polis"uniform..!!!..very shy.!for 4 years i school at this school,this is the first time i wearing "kadet polis"uniform..after this,every wednesday .,i must wearing this uniform..this is my teacher order..so i must obey..i hope,i hope,i hope no one will laughing at me ..>-<..that day,my school must give money to all students,so its my responsibilities to take care of them..eventhough i have many duty.,i also have a oppurtunity to take a picture with my friend..SNAPP!!!.my friend that take my picture name ain ,she want to download that picture in her fb(facebook)..!i can not wait to see my face at fb wearing a "kadet polis"uniform..heheee..

                                        #mrs.lolipop      

No comments:

Post a Comment