Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My friends..!dont go..!

DATE:4weeks 2013
TIME:"Rehat"
PLACE:In class

             Its already 4 weeks i school at smktg in this year..before this i in Class 4sains but i think i can not take sains subject.mejority students that take sains subject said sains so hard to score.so i fell afraid and i made my decision to DROP my class and renewed my lesson in class 4a.in class 4a i take account subject.account subject also hard to study and learn,but i believe to myself that i can get a flying colors in my exam.if i take account subject,i gonna take addmath subject either..huhuu..but i must believe to myself and i know i can do it..i must do it because i want my parents proud of me.."if there is a will,there is a way"..today i also felt sad because few of my friend must remove to another school like afiq omar,ezzah bahaman,afzatul alia and ain farhana..few of them change to school mrsm and vokasional school.for sore,i will miss them a lot..!!!today their last day at smktg.i hope i can see,talk,hang,and laugh to them a again as usually we do..

                                                                        #mrs.lolipop

No comments:

Post a Comment